The St. Joseph's Home chapel was built through the generosity of Robert Huot in memory of his beloved wife, Anne Huot.
St. Josephs home is committed to providing care to others with compassion, dignity, and respect for the individual person. Pastoral Care is an integral part of the entire range of services provided.
Pastoral Care Services We Offer:
- Catholic mass is held in our Chapel six days a week.
- Protestant services are held in our Chapel one day a week.
- The Sacraments are available to each resident: Reconciliation, Holy Eucharist and the Anointing of the Sick.
- We have a Pastoral Care Associate on staff to provide spiritual guidance and visitation.
- A promise to each of our residents and staff to be readily available in their time of spiritual need.
Prayer to St. Joseph
O glorious St. Joseph, spouse of the Immaculate Virgin, obtain for us pure, humble and charitable minds and perfect resignation to the Divine will. Be our guide Father and model through life, that we may merit to die as you did, in the arms of Jesus and Mary. Ours is a rich heritage and we are proud we have been faithful to it. The unique spirit which pervades St. Joseph’s Home reflects the commitment of the staff and administration alike to the compassionate, respectful care of those we are privileged to serve.