St. Joseph’s Foundation Presents: ……… ONE TICKET WINS IT ALL …….
SPRING GETAWAY RAFFLE
- Akwesasne Mohawk Resort Overnight stay for 2
- $25 Resort Rewards Akwasasne Mohawk Resort
- $25 Slot Play Akwasasne Mohawk Casino
- Cape Air - Round trip tickets for 2 Ogd.-Boston
- The Place Gift Card
- Hosmer’s Marina Gift Card
- Buster’s Family Restaurant Gift Card
- 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel, Clayton, Gift Card
- Bonnie Castle Resort Dinner Gift Card
- Wine & Beer Cruise for two Uncle Sam’s Tours
- Singer Castle - Four tickets for two to tour
- Basta’s Flowers, bouquet of roses
- Remington Art Museum Gift shop Items
$3.00 each 2 for $5.00
Drawing June 17th
St. Joseph's Home exists to express the Roman Catholic Church's concern for the elderly in need of care and those chronically ill, thus expressing the healing mission of Jesus, and to provide this care as a health care facility.
What does the admission process entail?
The Department of Social Services will assist family members and prospective residents in the admissions process. A resident application must be filled out, medical records reviewed the prospective resident screened, as well as an interview with a relative and applicant be conducted.